Sunday, May 28, 2006

Home Game Recap

Well, last night we had a few people over for a home NL tournament. There we only 10 of us this month, but still plenty for a good game. The game was much tighter than normal this time. A couple of regulars couldn't make it due to other commitments, and those happened to be the ones who played like maniacs. We decided to have top 3 pay and it was a $10 buy-in. I ended up out early. I couldn't catch a card and I was slowly getting blinded out. I ended up with QJs and since I had less than 10xBB, I pushed. The BB called and turned over A8o. He caught his Ace to solidify his beat against me. Rob ended up second. He decided to push with the hammer when he was HU and his opponent called with K6s. Rob didn't improve and since none of our guests were also bloggers, they didn't understand the significance.

1 comment:

ashmc2 said...

Damn Hammer. LOL.