Monday, July 03, 2006

Need a Cash Game Break

Today I decided to join a tourney at Stars. It was a $1.10 PL game. Funny thing, this is the first tourney (other than the league games) I've played in about a month. I've been bonus whoring and most sites those are easier to clear at cash tables.

I'm kinda tired of the cash games right now, so this is a good break for me. And the previous PL tourneys I've played I've done well on.

So I did make the money, but just barely. I seem to do well at the start of tourneys, then when it's getting close to the bubble, I go card dead so I can't really step it up and steal blinds. I was actually, almost eliminated with 20 left to go before the money (stupid play on my part) but was able to claw my way back and make it to the money. But, I still wasn't catching many cards. Finally got eliminated in 33rd, for a whole $2.40 pay-out! :)

No comments: