Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Taking a Break

I've been having a really bad run of cards lately and losing quite a bit of money due to suck outs. Since this was pissing me off to no end and I've been playing poker non stop for a year now, I decided I would take a break. I have qualified for a couple freerolls at Poker.com for Wednesday and Sunday this week, so I will play in those, but other than that, no poker for a month (at least). I've withdrawn my entire bankroll from all online poker sites. I'm even moving that bankroll back into our bank account from Neteller. That way I have no way of depositing.

I'm hoping a break will do me good and clear my head. I also hope to make sure that I'm not addicted to the game. Hopefully, I don't struggle to not play, but if I do, I have Rob to kick me in the ass to smarten me up.

No comments: