Sunday, September 17, 2006

Break's Over

So, it's been a month since I decided to take a break from poker. I'm glad I did it. It was needed and I think I feel better about my poker game. When I get back to playing, I don't think I'm going to play as much before I stopped. I think I will also go back to playing tournaments more. I enjoy them and have been quit successful as well.

Next decision is do I deposit more money? I have a few dollars spread throughout a few sites. Some sites won't let you withdraw the change. I also have approximately $25 in Neteller. Not much of a bankroll, but that's what I started with when I first began playing for money.

I also think I should start posting HHs more on TalkingPoker. It's really the best way to improve my game and I never did it enough in the first place. I just never know which ones I should post, which would create a good discussion.

Well, back to playing poker, maybe. I haven't even really felt like playing the last week. The only time, I think of the game, is when Rob opens up a table at Party.

No comments: