Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Everybody say Wii!

Woohoo! The Wii is finally here. A friend of ours, Mike, was able to find one in Kitchener. He bought one for himself, one for us and a third for another friend of his. The place had just recieved their shipment and Mike took half of them.

I'm soooo happy. I can't wait to play the new Zelda. And the Wii sports are supposed to be really fun too. Now, we just need to find a store that has a Wiimote and nunchuck in stock.

Oh and I don't think I updated that Rob has his Xbox360. I've been playing Ghost Recon on it for the last couple of days. It's the game that came with the system. It's actually a really good game, I was off yesterday and I don't think I did much else but play that game.

Sorry poker gods, but for the next while I will be worshipping the gaming gods.

No comments: