Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bah!

So I was able to play the CFL tourney, but really it didn't matter if I did. Everyone was gone by 3pm and, yes, it was voluntarily. So I put Alex down for a nap and turned on the laptop. I was a couple minutes late and only played three hands at my first table and then I was moved.

At the new table I was getting kick-ass hands. First hand 77, I raise everyone folds. Next hand, AA, I raise, callers, bet the flop, everyone folds. Next AJo, I call a 4xBB raise, but fold when someone goes allin on the flop and I didn't hit. I fold the next two hands preflop, then I get AKo and I raise and get one caller. The flop is a K and two suited cards. I bet, he raises, I push. He flips AKo, the A is a heart, the two suited cards are hearts, so, the turn comes a heart and the river comes a heart. Yay! No choppie choppie, my opponent scoops the pot. I'm still in, but crippled. Next hand, I have A5o, I go all in, I barely have 100 chips and it's still the 10/20 level, but the guy who calls me has AA, and I'm done. That really sucked.

No comments: