Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Totally Unrelated to Poker

I already posted this on the surfergeeks.net page, but it deserves announcing here too.

So I went to the Doctor on Monday. It was a nice hour long wait just to see him, only to be directed to the lab for a blood test. That itself only took 5 minutes max. It’s great to have to take that long when I can get the same answer by peeing on a stick for a few seconds, it’s just that way is not “official”. We got the results yesterday. Which was a call to the Doctor’s office and about 10 minutes on the phone mostly on hold.

If you didn’t figure out what I’m referring to yet, Rob and I are having another baby! I am pregnant. We don’t know the due date or the sex yet, but as we find out, we will update everyone.

We are both very excited and have been trying for a second for a while. We would like a girl, so that we have one of each, but we will be happy no matter what happens. Besides, if it’s another boy, we already have everything we need!

No comments: