Sunday, October 21, 2007

Out Early

It was our home game last night. As you can tell from the title, I was out early--second one out. My AA got cracked by 67o, bleh. I've come to the conclusion that when it comes to live poker, I suck. So, home games will be to have fun only. If If want to make money, I'll play tournaments online.

We did get a cash game going, but there was never more than four playing and even that ended fairly early in the night. I think everyone had left by midnight, maybe later, but it definitely wasn't one yet.

I was up and down in the cash game. I took a couple big pots from Rob, which sucked. It's both our money, so there is no reason to get it in against each other, but then if I'm in a hand, I'm not going play poorly just because it's Rob. I ended up about seven bucks but Rob ended down $15. Oh well, it all about having fun and it was still a great night.

No comments: