Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Staked

So, The Storm from the Talking Poker forum, offered to stake anyone he felt was a winner at tournaments and was trustworthy for the Sunday Million. I'll just quote his post directly from the forum.

I'm in the giving mood. Here's a good deal for you.

I'll stake you for the Sunday Million next Sunday if you can meet the following requirements.

1. Can prove that you are a winning player. Pokertracker lifetime screenshot or sharkscope graph will do.
2. have at least 50 posts prior to this post


That's it. You meet those, I stake you for Sunday Million (I get 70 % of profits + stakeback).

Lets win some money!

EDIT: just want to add that I will refuse staking anyone I deem to be too sketchy/untrustworthy.


So, I posted my stats to give it a try. And I was staked. So this Sunday I will be playing Stars' Sunday Million. Sure, I have to give away most of what I win, but I wouldn't have won the money in the first place, if I hadn't been staked. Of course, I could bust out early too, but I'm hoping for going deep. That would be awesome!

No comments: