Saturday, December 01, 2007

Lost Everything

Everything is gone....

Sorta. Yesterday, I was surfing the net when my computer froze. Suddenly, I was blue screened. Oh oh. I do the usual reboot, but when the computer comes back on, it doesn't load properly. Not even the screen where it says, your computer was improperly shut down, do you want to go to safe mode. There was a message on the screen. On the top left corner all it said in regular text Err1 Err3. I have never seen that type of thing before.

After showing my screen to Rob and his fiddling with it for a bit, he tells me my hard drive is dead. I've lost everything. Booooo.....

There were only a couple things I'm disappointed in losing and can't just reinstall to get back. One is Quicken. Not the program of course, but the data I had downloaded to it. And the other is PokerTracker. Again, it's easy to get the software, but I've lost my entire database. That's a real piss off. All my stats are gone and all the hands on other players as well. Really, really, crappy.

No comments: