Monday, January 21, 2008

Donking it Up

So, as you can tell, I've been playing mainly at Cake. Mostly their $20NL tables, but every once in a while, taking shots at $50NL. Well about a week ago, I was playing SnGs at Stars and running really badly. I mean super bad. Nothing was working for me, and it wasn't even really to super donkey people, a lot of it was good play the cards just didn't want to be my friend.

Because of that, I started to tilt. So, for me so I don't start making stupid plays or move up to chase losses, I withdraw my money when I tilt. So on Stars, I took out everything except for $80, enough to last me for the league games at TalkingPoker.com and quit poker for the day.

Well, last night, I was bored and knew I couldn't focus much on Poker, but there wasn't much else to do, so I decided to donk it up at the low limits at Stars. Well, I have a bit more money on Stars and for a quick session a sick BB/100 (see the pic below). Too bad that wasn't a higher stakes game. I guess Stars realized how bad it had treated me and decided to give a little back.

No comments: