Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy

As expected, I'm getting very little sleep. I am getting some poker in, but not much and nothing serious.

I hit up a few micro tournies on Stars, but have been having a horrible run at though. More often than not though, when I have time to spare, I've been hitting up the $10NL cash tables. Cash is so much easier to shut down on a moments notice, you know, when a one month old starts loudly protesting the lack of food in his stomach. I'm running well so far, of course, by posting that I've just jinxed it and I'm now in for a major downswing.

I've also been thinking about trying out a poker Monopoly challenge. Check out the pokernutz blog as BlibbityBlabbity is running it right now. I figure this would be a good way to build up a bankroll, but I've been procrastinating about getting it started.

No comments: