Sunday, June 15, 2008

Monopoly Challenge.

Since I've been having fun with poker lately, I've finally stopped procrastinating and have started the Monopoly Challenge. I definitely think this will be good for me. One, it will help me build up a roll and two, it will force me to play games I've never played before. So here are the details for those who aren't aware.

The board:


The rules:

* Start at the "Go" Square and try to move around the board.
* Each property square has a value on it, your heeb bank roll must reach that value in order to have access to the next square.
* You must follow the bank roll rules for that square.
* If you have compleleted a property square, then you have access to that square and can play those levels any time you want (for example, once you have passed $112.50 and can move to square 2, you can still play the heads up games for square 1 if you choose).
* You cannot play any squares for which the bankroll has not been met.
* Non property squares such as Challenges, Take a Chance, Series, Cash Challenges, etc, are 1 time gigs. You do them the first time you reach them and they are not to be repeated.
* If the bankroll at any point falls below the value of a property square, you lose access to that square until you have reached that value again. Losing that square does not allow you to redo Challenges, Take a Chance, Series, Cash Challenges, etc When you repass them.

The starting bankroll is $100.

Let's see what I can do with this. Updates will follow.

No comments: