Thursday, June 19, 2008

That Was Quick

So I'm up anywhere from 5-6 AM in the morning for feedings and since at 7 AM there is a $11 tournament, I played that for my Chance square. I didn't make the money, my JJ ran into AK, otherwise I would have been in good shape to go deep. I then moved onto the $6.50 6 max. I'm playing on Stars and all the 6max at that level are turbos. I wasn't too concerned since I play a ton of the 9 man turbos at the same level.

Games Played - ITM - Profit:
1 $11 MTT - 0 - $-11
1 $6.50 6 max - 1 - $16.90

Total Bankroll = $204.18

I was quite surprised I finished first in the SNG. I was crippled early when my KK ran into ATs. We got all in of a rag flop, he was on a flush draw that got there. It definitely goes to show you that push or fold mode can turn a tournament around and win it for you.

So, I'm quickly off to the next square. The $11 or less 9 mans. I prefer the turbos, from past experience, I have a better ROI on them, so I may play the $6.50 9 man turbos for this. I'm not sure. I may test the waters at the $11 ones and see how it goes. My SNG skills have improved since I last played a non-turbo 9 man.

No comments: