Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nothing Interesting

I'm such a bad poster when I have no goals.

I've been donking it up at $0.05/$0.10 NL. I can beat this level comfortably. I have the roll for $25 NL, but I struggle to stay positive there. I think a lot of it is tilting when variance hits me in the ass.

I played a $2.20 6 max on Tilt yesterday and came in 12th. Blah, my AK ran into AJ and 88 or something like that. I was ITM though, but only about $5, sigh.

So that's my boring time at the poker tables. I have no exciting news about those at PTP that I've backed. Only the one stake has ended so far. It was a one night BAP and well, there were no cashes, so no money for me. I've got 4 more stakes on the go and two are running well so far. Hopefully, I haven't jinxed them by saying that. I created a tracker for my investments. I want to make sure that this does stay profitably for me. So as soon as it isn't, it's time to analyze what I'm doing and make necessary changes.

No comments: