Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Rundown

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I haven't been playing too much poker. I still hit the tables a little bit and just want to give a quick rundown on how I'm doing.

I have to give pwnage credit for their success at teaching. I recently came in 9th in a $8.80 MTT on Poker Stars. I believe a lot of that success was from all the videos I have watched.

Also, Pwnage has weekly member tournaments, where the top 3 win an hour session with a pro. I've won twice now. Again, from watching videos. Plus, the one session with Herschelw has really opened up my game. I have my second session coming up next week and hope to refine what I previously learned.

Anyway, that's about it for me. Once I get back in the mood for playing, here's hoping for several more final tables!

No comments: