Saturday, April 29, 2006

Welcome

Well, this is my poker blog. Currently, I'm a casual player. If I have free time, I will sit down at a table. Taking a look at my results, I'm a decent tournament player and I suck ass at the cash games. Now of course, all of this is at the micro limits. That is, when I sit at a table or buy into a tournament, the most I am likely to put down is $10. I've come in first place in two tournaments at Pokerstars and I have the bankroll for higher stakes, but right now the micro limits is where I am comfortable. Moving up for me means I'm playing with scared money and that just leads to losing. I don't ever expect to make "real" money off my poker playing, but as long as I'm having fun, I'll keep playing. Winning money is just the bonus at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Welcome to the bandwagon!