Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bonus Complete

So, I cleared the Party bonus and ended up plus $8.12 (not including the $20 bonus itself). I guess I should have kept track. No big deal, I plan on withdrawing the money anyway. Not sure what I want to do with it. I might keep it in my Neteller for future deposits.

I also played a little NL $.05/$.10 at Stars. I had a great run. The cards were definitely being dealt in my favour. I was dealt pocket pairs a few times and every time I flopped a set. In fact the last hand I played was the best. I had TT in late position. One guy in EP raises 4xBB. There is a caller in front of me, I call and the SB calls. The flop comes 96T rainbow. Very nice flop for me. SB bets 20 cents (wow, how weak a bet is that?), the initial raiser raises to 80. Next guy just calls. I considered slow playing, but I had been at the table for a while and there was always one person who couldn't get away from his hand. There had been a ton of all-ins and even with crap hands, there were callers. So I decided to raise it to $3. SB folds, initial raiser folds. The last guy only has $1.25 left so he goes all in. I, of course, call. Turn comes A, river a J and my opponent flips over KK. Sucks to be him for not re-raising PF. Although, depending on the size, I might still have called. After the rake, I collected $10.65.

Today's Win/Loss: $10.50
Bankroll: $786.13

No comments: