Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sorta Hiatus

Ok, haven't played too much poker in the past couple days. I've been at work. Short but crappy shift, 7 PM to 12 AM.

But before I've gone to work I've been doing some bonus whoring. Nothing too time intensive, just the easy to clear ones. The first one I did was download Titan poker from TalkingPoker.com. You deposit at least $20 and TP will give you $40 to your Stars account. Just clicky this link to see how it works, I highly recommend it for any bonus chaser (If you don't have an account there, you may need to sign up to see the thread). The nice thing, once there, Titan will offer you a bonus, that has to be cleared and some free money as well. At least they did for me. I took their free money and blew it right away. I'm not worried about clearing the other bonus, I was more interested in the money on Stars.

I also decided to deposit into PartyPoker. Someone from TP.com mentioned a new bonus and I'd figured I would try to get it. Only $20 for me, but it'll do. Once I got the bonus, I've withdrawn the money I put in and I'm going to try and clear the bonus for the $20 they gave me. I have to play outside my bankroll, but if I bust, it hasn't cost me anything. And if I don't, I have the money I won from the tables and the $20 they gave me.

No update on my bankroll for these games, as you can see, I'm not really taking the money seriously. Actually, before this week, I only had ever deposited money on Stars. I didn't play at any of the other sites.

No comments: