Saturday, May 06, 2006

Working on the Limit

Ok, I think I have the hang of this limit thing. I'm actually semi-enjoying it. I've moved up to $.05/$.10 today. I had a good couple of sessions. Of course, it helped that in one hand I was dealt TT. I flopped a set with no possible straight or flush draw. Myself and another guy end up capping and two people come along for the ride. The turn and river get capped as well (all four of us are still in), both streets were sevens, so my set turned into a boat. The pot is now over $5. The only hand I'm worried about is 77. The guy who was raising with me flips over 55, a five had come on the flop, so he had good reason to be in the hand. The other two? One had KQo (don't ask, I have no idea what he thought he had, he even made a, "nice river" comment after I won the pot) And, the fourth, 67o. So semi-bad call. He had to figure he was beat with us capping each street. So final tally, up $4.09 for today's sessions.

No comments: