Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Little Fun

Played some $.10/.25 NL 6-max with Eejit and Bunny today. They are both from TP.com. I definitely playing a little poker with a few forum members. It always feels more casual and of course, there is always a little more chat. I ended up losing one buy-in. I took a beat when my TPTK ran into an over pair. I was short and the next hand I was dealt 22 in the BB. Eejit raised so I decided I would race. He flipped over AQ. On the flop came both an A and a Q, so I busted.

Now this is one level up than I usually play. Previously, I've only played the 5/10 cent NL tables. But, since I was having fun, I was okay with losing some money to the cause (check eejit's post on the forum, he was trying to see if he could build $100 to $400 in a day). Fortunately, I later won a few good pots and doubled my buy-in. Woot, now I'm even! I actually had a couple errands to run, so bailed from the table at that point.

No comments: