Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of the Year.

Well, it's the last day of the year. I'm plus for poker which I'm proud of and glad I accomplished. So checking Poker Tracker, I made ~$64 in cash games over 21K hands and ~$740 over 163 tournaments and sit n go's. It's not a lot of money, but by playing mostly $2NL cash games and $1 and $2 buy-in tournaments, it's definitely a great ROI.

Plus those totals don't include non-hold'em or any bonuses I cleared. I know I've taken about $900 of that and put it into my bank account and I still have about $350 as a bankroll, so you do the math on the actual amount I've won.

For next year, I'm going to try to work my way up to $25NL. I'm finally playing $10NL comfortably right now. Plus as you can see, tournaments are good for me, so I definitely need to play more of those. It's just that the big cashes are so few and far between. I'm thinking of maybe working on the $4.40 180s at Stars. They are always running and first place does pay out pretty good.

No comments: