Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to UB

I cleared my Stars bonus the other day and since I have a bonus still at Ultimate Bet and they've fixed their hand history issue, I decided to put some money back into that site and continue to whittle away at it.

Now, I think I've found another reason to hate UB. Suckout city! I lost two buyins to the same donkey (V$PIP:80%, WSD:50%)! I had strong hands, he just kept outdrawing me on the river. Big pockets like AA and KK were no good. Flopping a set was no good. AK and flopping a K against AJ no good (good ole runner runner J). It was frustrating, especially because he was so eager to spread the money he won from me to everyone else at the table. He was a gold mine, but just not for me. And stupid me uninstalled Ultimatebuddy, so I didn't think to add him to my buddy list to follow him around, as I know once his luck runs out, I'll easily get my money back.

No comments: