Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Break from Poker

I haven't been too interested in playing poker lately. Once in a while during January, I picked up my laptop to play. But it was more out of habit than an urge to play. I had fun, but not as much as I usually do. I'm also doing well this month, so I'm not sure why I don't feel the poker itch. It's funny, I'm almost getting the hang of the cash game grind. I think I'm starting to get better at it than tournaments.

Anyway, I've started pulling my money out of the sites I'm currently playing at. I think I'm going to take a break again, probably a month; that seemed to work last time. I'm not 100% sure I want to break though. If I don't feel like playing is a break really necessary? I will probably pull my money off either way. If I don't take a break, I think I will just go back to where I started from. Most sites won't let you withdraw change, so I have to leave some money in the accounts. I don't mind grinding out at the penny tables. And even though they are donkaments, freerolls can actually be fun.

We will see, let's see how the beginning of February goes.

No comments: