Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just realized that last year, I made a post on New Year's Eve. I was planning on doing that again, but of course, I forgot. So I will post something now. If you need a reminder here is the post.

It's so funny reading that now. I'm definitely not micro-grinding anymore. I typically play $25NL or sometimes when I find a good table $50NL. I would love to post a graph as it's been a good year, but if you've been reading my blog, you'll remember I lost my database when my computer crashed.

I don't play tournaments as much as I want to, but it's really hard with a 2 year old running around. I can play after he goes to bed, but I only have a couple hours before I go to bed myself. I could stay up late to play them, but then I wouldn't really get any sleep and that's no good either.

Well, here's to next year and hoping it holds good things for all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki-

little kids = cash game. no question, but the good news is that even at $25NL 10 hrs of poker a week can provide a pretty nice little extra. And with #2 on the way, a little extra goes a long way.

melioris