Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Dumb

I've been over $200 in my bankroll a couple times, and I don't know why, but I was thinking that meant I had to play the $11 or less 9 max square. But that square FINISHES at a bankroll of $200! I was playing those SNGs unnecessarily. This really sucks too, because I've been running bad at them and now I'm back below $200. Urgh!

I'll quickly update, but I'm going to try and get a few more games in today. Also, I've been looking at the board, the next square I play is the $11 90 man KOs, which is on Tilt. I've been playing this on Stars as I am broke on Tilt (boy do I run bad there). I like KO tournies, but I don't want to play both Stars and Tilt. I will have to substitute a different game that I can play on Stars.

Games Played - ITM - Profit:
1 $6.50 6 max - 1 - $16.90
2 $6.50 9 max - 0 - $-13.00

Total Bankroll: $194.38

No comments: