Thursday, July 17, 2008

Putting Monopoly Away

I'm going to put Monopoly on hold indefinitely for a while. I might come back to it later, or even start over, since I'm basically at my starting point.

Ending Bankroll: $99.73

Gotta luv essentially playing break even poker.

I did learn a few things from playing though. Although very small sample size, I found out I can play HU. Part of the reason for my not liking HU, I'm always afraid of being completely dominated in a match by my opponent. But, of the games I did play, I held my own.

My HU stats:


What I plan on doing now is working on my non-hold'em skills. Currently, I'm a fish at all other games, but I've been searching online for strategies for the other games, plus, I qualified for a few of the Full Tilt WSOP fantasy freerolls that were non-hold'em and I really enjoyed them. I might try my luck at some Omaha H/L, Stud H/L and some razz. I'm pretty sure I can quickly become one of the better donkeys. Plus when I get back to Monopoly and I start running bad in HE, I can switch up to a different game.

No comments: